Saturday, January 31, 2009

Day 31 - Let Them Eat Cake

Photobucket
The sweet tooth hit in today so I went through my recipes. I didn't have enough ingredients to make the brownies I wanted so I settled for this Apple Harvest Cake. Ummmmmmmmmm the house smells so good right now it is driving my dog crazy. She is my oven timer around here, lol. When the beeper sounds telling me to go check with ever is baking she goes nuts. She know what was smelling so good is coming out of that box.
I don't know I just might join her going around in circles because it does smell that good.

9 comments:

Karen I said...

Looks delicious! Wish my house smelled that good. :)

Anonymous said...

Great photo, I must admit I am partial to the smell of baking.

amson said...

Can I have a piece. I'll be baking today!

~*Jennifer*~ said...

Oh that looks so good! My mom is coming for a visit tomorrow and I guess we'll be making pumpkin loaf...yummmm.

Petra said...

mmm that looks totally delicious!! fab photo

Susan said...

It was a good day here with snow blowing around to having something good smelling in the oven. I made banana bread. Your cake looks scrumptious.

Jamie said...

Mmmmm, that looks tasty. I need to go back something yummy.

Unknown said...

Looks delicious.

I am looking forward ot lots more baking when we get our kitchen makeover and new appliances in April. Our oven door is broken and we had to use a brush shaft to keep the door closed to cook the turkey on Christmas Day - pic on blog back in December!

Chreamps said...

Looks good and I can almost smell it from your description. I've been in a baking mood, too, must be because it's so cold and we want something warm and sweet?

That is so funny about your dog spinning when a beeper goes off. Our german shepard that we used to have did the same thing anytime any kind of a beeper went off.