Saturday, January 10, 2009

Day 10 - the Office

Photobucket

I thought I would show you where I spend most of my days. I am lucky to have a whole room as my design office at home (the advantages of an empty nest) It isn't a fancy setup but it works for me. They had an old office desk at the church where my dh ministers so I salvaged that. It weighs a ton it takes two of us to put it together and then I added a small bookcase. To make my room look bigger I started going vertical with everything, by adding the other selves on the other side. I had to turn the white ones sideways and then the middle part was from an old desk that got broke in one of our moves. Not a bad setup for almost being free!

Photobucket
Photobucket

9 comments:

Iris said...

Great photos, love your office!

Vanessa said...

Looks really nice, i like it!!

admin said...

You are so lucky to have your own office! Great pictures of it!

Chreamps said...

Great pictures of your office! You have a wonderful set up (and we all like that almost being free part LOL)! It looks so clean and so well organized!

Trish said...

I love it! So big and spacious! I wish I had one that big! TFS!

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing your space :)

Jane said...

I love your office! It's so big AND tidy! lol
My craft area is nothing like that! Loved the almost free part too!

Connie said...

Awesome setup, thanks for showing us your special space :)

Sarah C. (my4hens) said...

What a beautiful office you have, I love the soft colors on the wall and the bright airy feeling!