Friday, January 16, 2009

Day 16 - Count Your Blessings

Photobucket

Wow is it cold out there!!! I just got back in from taking my dog outside for her morning bathroom break. Even she thought it was cold and it doesn't usually bother her and she was picking up her paws because of the cold. It is minus 12 outside with wind chills at minus 33, any way with that in mind. I am counting my blessings that I have a warm home to stay in. On the news last night there were people out with blankets trying to make sure those with no homes had one.

So it may not be this cold where you are at but what blessings are you thankful for?

8 comments:

Lena said...

I'm definitely feeling blessed that I have a reprieve from the cold! It's -2 this morning where we are and I'm thankful to have central heat. Beautiful concept and shot!

Unknown said...

Lovely pic and post.

I am thankful my kids are happy and healthy.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful photo! Stay warm!

Iris said...

Wonderful photo! Love this teddy!

domad said...

this is so wonderful! really!

Jane said...

Love that teddy!
I feel that i have lot's of blessings in my life, and a lot to be happy for, but i must say that i feel really blessed that i can say that i have a lot to be happy for. It's a gift i think. I feel that my life is good right now.

Beth {kewl_jive} said...

Love the teddy! Yep I'm thankful for all the wonderful things in my life and esp now that I'm 34 weeks preggy, can't complain, but I have to admit I tend to complain sometimes. lol. Thanks for sharing this, sweetie. :)

Chreamps said...

Emma, such a cute bear, and love the saying - is she a Boyd's Bear? I have a small collection of them, too!

Mine right now, is the same as yours with all this cold right now! Not fit for man nor beast!