Saturday, January 17, 2009

Day 17 - Icicles

I could kick myself for not charging my camera last night! I missed the most beautiful sunrise because of it. It was awesome with the oranges, reds reflecting off the snow, well it taught me a lesson.
Since I missed that one this is what I have to offer for today, it is still beautiful though. This was taken looking out my kitchen window. With the freezing temps we have had I've seen some hugh icicles hanging from the gutters. These are small in comparison to those but I still liked them.


Photobucket
Photobucket

10 comments:

Lena said...

still a very beautiful photo...wish I could have seen the other...but this is fantastic tooo!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty - they really stand out against that gorgeous blue sky!

Rachel said...

Greta icicles!! So big!! I too have been trying to be super good about charging my camera batteries!! I don't want to miss out on anything!!

TFS!
Rachel

Kerri said...

Wow, these are beautiful! Love them!
CU tomorrow
Hugs
Kerri

Anonymous said...

look at those impressing icicles, gorgeous photos

Chreamps said...

These are stunning! Love the lighting and the brilliant blue of the sky - just beautiful!

Hey, we're getting a heat wave (LOL), my husband just checked the temperature and it's up to 20 degrees!

Thank you for the congratulations - I think all of you deserve it - I love your outlook on life!

Have a great weekend and keep warm!

Iris said...

WOW, great photos, love the huge icicles.

Anonymous said...

Hi honey - I gave you an award on my blog!

Sarah C. (my4hens) said...

Whoa those are almsot scary look they are so big!! Really cool photos!

Unknown said...

Amazing! Thanks for sharing your part of the world.