Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Day 21 - Time

Photobucket

Taking this shot today has me thinking about how fast time goes by. When we were little it seemed like forever before Christmas or birthdays came around. We thought we would never grow up fast enough. Now as the years have pasted the older I get, the faster that clock seems to go. The hours, days, weeks just fly by and then another year.

How many opportunities past us by to show kindness to someone, a word of encouragement, a hug, or saying "I love you" to those close to us? Take time today to pass along a part of yourself in some small way, it will mean the world to someone.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your thought provoking images.

Kathy said...

This is really awesome - the photo and the reason behind it, way creative and so true.

Anonymous said...

WOW - beautiful picture and your journaling to go along with it. Thank you for sharing! ((hugs))

~*Jennifer*~ said...

Beautiful picture and post! Well said!

Iris said...

WOW, wonderful photo and a great story! Love it!

Chreamps said...

What a great watch collection - love pocket watches, and your journaling is so fitting, Emma!

Beth {kewl_jive} said...

Your journaling really fits the subject! I love it and what a beautiful photo.

Karen I said...

I was just thinking about time this afternoon. I find so many connections with other people's writing as I read the P365 blogs.

Great match of photo and journaling.

~Susie~ said...

This is a great photo!! Your journaling goes so well with the photo.

Take care