Thursday, January 8, 2009

Looking at Winter

I love the look of my world when it is all fresh with snow makes everything look clean and pure.
I don't like driving in it though, it was so bad last night they canceled church services. We didn't get alot of snow but it was blowing really bad and there was ice under the snow which does not make for a great combination to drive in. Anyway here are a few views around my house this morning, I braved the single digit wind chill to get, lol.
Photobucket
I loved the pattern the snow made with the stone work in my front flower garden.

Photobucket
This is the barrel where I plant flowers in summer with just the remnants of them left.
We love to sit out on the back porch but this is a little to cold for me.
Photobucket
This was taken in the front at ground level looking at the snow cover world.

Photobucket

7 comments:

Jodie said...

This is what it looks like here at my house too.

Great photos!

Iris said...

It looks great! Like a winter wonderland! Love it!

CrayonQueen said...

Ohhh what awesome pics! Love the one of the snow on the chair....that would def. be too cold to sit on!! :)

Tanya J. said...

Oh WOW.. All these snow pics.. I want to play :( Happy 365er day!!!

Jane said...

These pictures are truly wintery!

Carla Phillips said...

I'm so jealous! It almost never snows here!! Great photos!! Thanks for sharing!

Anne of Alamo said...

not a snow fan here, but love these shots...especially the crickly looking snow on the stone work!