Sunday, January 18, 2009

Day 18 - My Favorite Shoes

Photobucket


These are my favorite dress shoes right now. They are sexy and in a pinch I could use them as a weapon. I know they aren't what is in fashion right now but I love them. The newest trend is the ugly rounded dress shoes. I know because I tried on I don't know how many pairs trying to find some new shoes. None of them worked out because they have a heel that is way to high for me or they don't have my size. I have a small foot (5 1/2) so I have trouble finding my size and I can no longer where heels that are more than 2 1/2 inches high because of back issues. Anyway these will remain my favorite I guess until they wear out.

10 comments:

amson said...

Wow another person with a small foot. I am the same size and it is so difficult to buy shoes here. Love the shoes and your journalling.

Iris said...

I love your shoes and wish we could wear those in Germany, but we need warm boots!
Thank you so much for the award!!!

~Susie~ said...

I just love your shoes. They are absolutely gorgeos.

Take care

Unknown said...

Those are wonderful - and deadly!

Great pic.

Jane said...

Gorgeous shoes!
Love the color!!
And how nice that you can use them as a weapon! This way you don't have to carry lots of stuff around! lol

Trish said...

WHOO HOO! Look at those! Love them!

Anonymous said...

Those are adorable! And they are purple so thats even better!!!

Cathy Pascual said...

killer shoes!
love the color!

Susan said...

Ouch! I envy people who can wear these beautiful shoes. Your journaling adds a lot. You inspire me to do better on my own journaling.

Chreamps said...

Those are so pretty and I love the color! Who pays attention to fashion - those are classic and they'll never go out of style!

I can't wear heels either, they just hurt too much, and to think that's what I used to wear all the time (LOL)!