Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Day 28- Chili for a Chilly Day

Photobucket

I didn't want to post another snow picture as beautiful as it can be. Right now we are under about 8 inches of snow with it still coming down an inch an hour. So it seems like a great time to make chili for supper. These are my ingredients I use in my chili, I have a picky eater so I can't use onion but I do use onion powder to fool him, lol. We like our chili with macaroni and cheese on top making for a more filling meal.

Oh, one more thing Faith Sisters is having a blog train right now, "Love My Pet" is the theme. You can grab these great mini kits by the designers through the 31st just go to my design blog
to get my part you see here. There is something for every pet lover in these kits.

Photobucket

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like it is going to be delicious.

Anonymous said...

Chili sounds really good! Nice shot for today

Susan said...

Yummers! What a nice picture of all the ingredients. I always find your pictures inspiring and having something I can relate to (and take an idea from).

amson said...

Great photo of the ingredients. I am starting to run out of inspiration and you have now given me some more ideas! Thanks!

Karen I said...

It's not snowing, or even cold, but I could go for some good chili!

Great photo of the ingredients. I may have to steal your idea should the desire to cook ever strike me. :)

m said...

Sounds yummy!

Stacey said...

What an awesome shot!!!!

Melly said...

great picture

Sandra said...

Great photo, it looks like it is going to be yummy. I really love the ice photos from the day before they are very beautiful.
http://mollyand coffee.com

Bling - our elf on the shelf said...

Oh, chili sounds delicious :)

~Susie~ said...

It looks like you are going to have a yummy supper :) Great shot!