Saturday, January 24, 2009

Day 24 - Light



I love this photo that I took of my dog for a photo challenge. We were to take a picture by a window with the light coming in. Now trying to get my dog to stay there long enough to get the picture was a challenge. I later took the same photo and did a pencil sketch with it, which I use to make "Thinking of You" cards.

I couldn't put my pictures in my posting today the way I like because every time I go to photobucket this thing pops up (antivirus 2009) wants to scan your computer and it says you are infected. We warned this is a virus don't fall for it, bail out. My dd already had this one on his computer this week and was able to go back to a restore point to get rid of it. It will want you to pay for this software which is totally bogus.

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by.

If you want to know more about doing the pencil sketch I wrote more about it on this blog post here

10 comments:

Iris said...

That's a wonderful photo of your dog! I love the pencil one, wow, how did you do this???
Have a great weekend!

~*Jennifer*~ said...

That is a great photo and a GREAT sketch! Love your collie!

cloggie68 said...

Love the way you adjusted this photo!!

Anonymous said...

Your pencil sketch is outstanding! Great photo for today!!!

Bling - our elf on the shelf said...

Love your photo, and the sketch is awsome!!!

Karen I said...

Great photo!

Susan said...

This is such a perfect picture highlighting your dog. I can imagine it took some time to get the dog to cooperate. The pencil sketch turned out beautifully, too.

Chreamps said...

Emma, that is a fantastic photo of your dog! I've always admired the pictures at the top of your blog. Totally understand about getting them to sit still where you want them to, too!

The pencil sketch is great - I bookmarked it so I can give it a try sometime (I have elements, too).

amson said...

I absolutely love this photo and the pencil effect is so clever!

Beth {kewl_jive} said...

Love the pencil sketch! It's awesome and really clever. Fantastic POTD!