Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Day 14 - The Crowd

Photobucket

Nothing dramatic today as it is to cold to take any pictures outside (wind chills in the below zero) brrrrrrrrrrrrrr! While these are just a pile of buttons I got to thinking (dangerous I know) While we are all different, we strive to stand out in the crowd searching for that something that is missing in our lives. We often fill it with activities that fill the time but not the empty void.

So what are you filling the void with? I have filled mine with the love that God has for me, and it still amazes me the Love he has for each and every one of us.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Love that pile of buttons. Love your application of it to your faith too.

Kathy said...

I like the buttons and your comparison - neat thought!

Anonymous said...

oh wow, my mom had a huge chest with buttons, we always used them as chips for poker ad blackjack :) What a wonderful photo, it brings up great memories to me.

amson said...

Wonderful photo of the buttons and you certainly have a few. I love your analogy!

Jane said...

Love love love this picture!
I remember going through my grandmas big jug of buttons when i was a child.

Kim said...

Buttons! Great idea and wonderful picture.

Chreamps said...

Great idea and picture! My mom always had a round tin that she kept all her buttons in and I always loved looking at them! Great journaling, too!

Tanya J. said...

buttons!!! I love buttons :) I used to wear this beanie in high school and I sewed ALL the buttons I could find on it and everyone started calling me buttons. it was my high school nickname..lol I haven't thought about that since I saw this post..lol