Monday, January 19, 2009

Day 19 - Half Full or Half Empty?

Photobucket

Today I have a half full glass as my pic for the day or is it a half empty glass? It really depends on how you look at life, if you go around looking at life with a negative view point then your glass is always going to look half empty. I strive to always look at life with a half full glass, look at the positive in things. Is this hard? You bet it is but the more you do it the easier it gets and those difficult times in life are a lot easier to get through if you keep this positive attitude.

I challenge you to keep your glass half full!

8 comments:

Beth {kewl_jive} said...

WOW! What a powerful journaling! You did such an amazing job on the photo. :)

Unknown said...

Great pic, and great challenge. I too try to keep my glass half full.

Iris said...

Wonderful photo and such a great journaling! I always have it half full!

Mommy Spice said...

This is a FABULOUS idea for a photo! thank you so much for sharing the photo, and the journaling behind it, with us. I definitely needed the reminder!

Jane said...

What a great picture! You know, i actually thought about that half full, half empty thing yesterday too!

Susan said...

I think this is very good advice especially starting off a New Year. Each day I try to remind myself and the family that we are so fortunate, but sometimes I get caught up in whining. I'll remember your advice.

Lena said...

that is a fabulous photo! clever idea too! :)

Chreamps said...

Great photo and sentiment (such a pretty glass, too).

Staying positive can be hard, I've been trying to surround myself with mostly positive things/people, too!