Friday, January 23, 2009

Day 23 - Water

Water an essential element that we can't live without. It refreshes us and cleans us up! I love to sit by a fountain or slow moving water and hear the sound of it moving over the rocks.

I bought this fountain last year for a ladies retreat I was heading up called, "Heart Spa". One of the songs that we learned was titled, "Come to the Water", it was one of my favorite songs.


Photobucket

I love the look of this one I put a filter on it which makes it looks like a painting I thought. I even makes my wall paper look really good, lol.

Photobucket

8 comments:

~*Jennifer*~ said...

LOVE that second photo! Looks really cool!

Unknown said...

What a lovely item, and great shot.

Chreamps said...

I love running water, too, (except when I have to go to the bathroom LOL).

You're right, the filter does make your photo look like a painting - very pretty!

Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

running water is so pretty, wonderful photo, love your painting effect on it as well

Bling - our elf on the shelf said...

I love what you have done with the second photo, it looks awsome :)

Rachel said...

Wow what a neat photo!!! You did a great job composing and shooting it!! Love the fountain to!

TFS!
Rachel

Tracy Blankenship said...

great pic and effect. I love fountains myself.

Iris said...

WOW, great photo, love the effect on the second!