Saturday, January 17, 2009

Tami Gave me a Blog Award!!

Photobucket

Wow, I am so honored that Tami gave me a blog award. There are so many awesome blogs out there I can't believe I got one.

We need to list 5 things we are addicted to.....only 5? Ok, here it goes...


1. Tea- I love a cup first thing in the morning, and through the day. Love all kinds too.

2. Taking pictures. I always have a camera with me.

3. Chocolate. I have to have it.

4. Designing and scrapping, I'm at the computer most of the day, lol.

5. Music. I am in a Southern Gospel Group as a singer, on the worship team and bring solo's too

It talks to my heart and expresses how I feel about my Lord and Savior


Now to pass on the award.....once again we are to pick 5. I agree that 5 is such a low number. Look at all that talent out there! Its hard to pick just 5

Susie: Great photos

Michele: Great pics

Iris: Great photos/ stories

JJ: Awesome photos

Biancka :She temps me with Chocolate/ Great perspective on her photos

2 comments:

~Susie~ said...

Thank you so much :)

Chreamps said...

Emma, congratulations - so well deserved! You always have great pics but more important great posts and inspiration!