Sunday, February 1, 2009

Day 32 - Get In the Picture

Photobucket

I have tons of pictures that I need to get scrap or put into an album. As I looked back over the years there were so many pictures where I am missing. I was the one taking the pictures and didn't hand the camera to anyone so I could be in there somewhere. Although my dh who was the one usually around has been known to cut heads off, lol. (maybe that would have been a good thing) Any way when I hit the digital age I figured out I could be in the pictures. Using a timer is great but when you don't want to put the baby down then just take the picture anyway.
This was our last grandson to be born on his first day home. They live almost 3 hours from us and we don't get to see them much so no way was I turning lose of that baby. So I think I did a pretty good job taking a picture one handed! It is also one of my favorite pictures of that day.

7 comments:

Karen I said...

What a sweet photo!

I'm impressed you did that yourself! Great job!

Iris said...

Such a cute photo! Love it!

~Susie~ said...

This is a lovely and precious photo!! I love it!

Kirsten said...

You can't tell at all that it is one handed. Great, sweet pic!!

Anonymous said...

Just precious! You did a great job one handed. :-)

Susan said...

This picture just tugs at your heart because you can so how special the baby is to you. I think all moms and grandmas are left out of the pictures way too much. I can benefit from your attitude of do-it-yourself.

Chreamps said...

What a wonderful photo, Emma! Bet you didn't want to let him go. He's so precious, and you did a wonderful job! Love the emotion in the photo!