Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Day 42 Christmas in February

As I told you yesterday due to different circumstances we ended up having our Christmas yesterday with our daughter and the grandsons. So here are a few pictures from that, it is really hard to get good pictures of two fast moving grandsons. They were everywhere so I didn't get as many that turned out as I would have liked but of course I wouldn't subject you to all of them anyway, lol.

This is our youngest grandson Isaac with his new toy. That is a microphone in his hand and he was loving hearing his voice through it.


Photobucket

And of course we have to start Jace off on the right foot with his first laptop.
Photobucket

He soon became absorbed in it like his Grandpa does (me too).

Photobucket


And one more of Isaac, I love the drool on the chin here.

Photobucket

5 comments:

~*Jennifer*~ said...

LOL Those are cute pictures! If my girls didn't have so many toys, I'm sure I'd be getting them a toy laptop too!

Bling - our elf on the shelf said...

Oh my, gorgeous shots!

Anonymous said...

Well they look happy with their new gifts, love the first shot the others as well offcourse!

Karen I said...

Cute photos! They look so happy with their gifts.

Chreamps said...

Emma, they are so cute! I don't get bored looking at photo's of kids, so bring more on (LOL)! Love their names, too, and the lighting!

Have a great day!