Monday, February 9, 2009

Day 40 - Some favorites

It looks like the ones that posted yesterday have the same tastes as me. I prefer the original ones too so when I print them out to frame that is the way I am going.
We have a beautiful park around here, I think it was an old estate at one point. I love walking around there and taking pictures. I have tons from there but here are a few of my favorites for you to look at today.


Photobucket
I love these tall grasses reaching up against the blue sky.

Photobucket

This place is filled with flowers of all kinds. They also have a green house on the property that you can go through.

Photobucket

This is just one of the fountains that are Kingwood Center, but it is my favorite one.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

How beautiful! We have a park like that here too but it's still under 2 feet of snow. Thanks for adding some warmth for today!

Melly said...

wonderful photos and a beautiful park

Iris said...

Wonderful photos, love that park! If you have time, go to my blog, you've been tagged!

Bling - our elf on the shelf said...

Gorgeous photos, and the park looks beautiful :)

~Susie~ said...

Lovely photos! We have a lot of snow here right now and your photos really reminds of warmer days :)

Karen I said...

Your photos are lovely! They make me glad the warmer weather is starting here.

Susan said...

How lucky you are to have a park like this. So many beautiful flowers and things. I think I'd be there everyday. Enjoy. Thanks for the picture of things to come.

Chreamps said...

What a wonderful park to have near you! I love the ornamental grasses, too, and would love some for our landscape. It does look wonderful against that blue sky. What brilliant color on those flowers, and such a pretty fountain!