Thursday, February 19, 2009

Day 50 - I'm Gonna Tell

Photobucket

Looks like a pretty innocent snowman right? Well, I don't know what he does when we are out of the house but as soon as we return Lexie has to tell us everything he has been up to. She will run to us and to the snowman and bark, bark, bark until I acknowledge her, then she will stop. Well I told now it is up to them what they do with you. I thought it would stop after she got use to him being around but it hasn't.

So you better watch out for those snowmen, hummmmmmmmmmm wonder what he is thinking behind that smile??

8 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL!

~*Jennifer*~ said...

LOL! That is too funny!

Anonymous said...

LOL - how funny!!!

Debbie said...

Hopefully she's trying to tell you that Spring is around the corner. I sure hope so :))

Karen I said...

That is too funny!

Susan said...

I think you have to write a book about your dog. This is a great story. I wouldn't trust the snowman.

Anonymous said...

Shame poor dog. So what has Mr Snowman been up to I wonder.

Chreamps said...

That is so funny, if only we knew what they were thinking when they do things like that (LOL)!