Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Day 41 - Howl at the Moon

Photobucket

I was late posting my picture for the day today because we finally had Christmas with my daughter. We both had car trouble at Christmas and their car wasn't fixed in time to come to our house. Then we had lots of snow so travel wasn't an option right then, then I got sick. We finally made it down and had a great day together. It is so much fun watching little ones open presents! So I will have pictures of our day tomorrow.

I finally took the challenge an photographed the moon. I should have done it the night before because the sky was clearer but I still like how this turned out.

7 comments:

gabs-art said...

wow . your pic is awesome! and so glad you had a wonderful christmas with your daughter!

Chreamps said...

Wonderful moon picture, Emma! It almost looks like it has a ring around it. I can picture a wolf howling, too!

Your late Christmas sounds like it was a lot of fun. Can't wait to see your pics!

Anonymous said...

WOW - I love how this turned out!!! Great photo sweetie!

Karen I said...

I saw this photo on my blogger dashboard. Very cool photo!

How nice to have an extended Christmas!

Melly said...

wow this is a wonderful picture,love it

Iris said...

WOW, that's a great photo! I love the mystic in it!

Unknown said...

amazing photo!