Monday, February 16, 2009

Day 47 - Blue Vase

Photobucket

I love this blue vase I got as a wedding present so many years ago. It is about 2 ft tall and I love the whole shape and the swirls of the glass. It is so different from other vases that you might see, just like us we are all so very different from each other! It is exciting meeting new people and getting to know them better and seeing how unique they are.

If no one has told you lately I will, "YOU ARE SPECIAL"!!! ((((hugs))) have a great day.

7 comments:

Polished Peripherals said...

thank you :)
That vase is stunning. It's so organic looking!
I had a green vase I got as a wedding present that I loved but it broke and I haven't been able to find one like it since :(

gabs-art said...

OMG thanks for your posting. it is really special!

Anonymous said...

WOW - that vase is beautiful!!!! I have one like it but in pink. but I love the cobalt. :)

Kerri said...

Love your vase, I bet it looks good with sunflowers in it in late summer!
Hope you feel better
CU soon
Hugs
Kerri
PS: Did your challenge yesterday it was great fun, embarassing but fun!

Susan said...

I bet this vase is even more gorgeous with flowers in it. I like the contrast of colors in your photo. Very nice. Thanks for the "special" message.

Bling - our elf on the shelf said...

This vase reminds me of a flower, totally awsome looking. I want one to...

Karen I said...

I love the color. Such a pretty vase - I can see why you love it.