Monday, February 2, 2009

Day 33 - A little FuFu

Photobucket

Every girl needs a little makeup fix in the morning, Lexie is no exception. I told you I have a crazy dog, ever since she was a puppy she has to have her blush put on in the morning.

I was playing around with her one morning while putting on my makeup, and brushed her face with the blusher brush. Ever since she comes in and won't leave until we do this. As you can see she keeps an eye on that brush and at the last moment will try and catch it as I move it away the last time.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful dog, and great shot.

Iris said...

Great photos! I love your sweet dog!

~*Jennifer*~ said...

LOL That is too funny!

Meg said...

Your photos are adorable and what a funny story! TFS!

Karen I said...

That is a funny story! Cute shot of your dog too.

Anonymous said...

ROFLOL - that is soooo funny! Great pics!

~Susie~ said...

This is adorable :)) Great pics.

Take care

Retta said...

awww she is so bootiful!! I love the story behind it too!! :D

Chreamps said...

What great pictures and love the story behind them! Never seen a dog that enjoyed make up before - no wonder she's so pretty (LOL)!