Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Day 76 - Roll and Rolls and Rolls Wire

Photobucket

Now would you in your wildest dreams think that rolls of wire could be that colorful. Neither did I until strolling down the rows of merchandise at "Menards". It is a brand new combo hardware, landscaping, DIY place. It is huge!!!

I am having trouble getting into DST, I just get a blank page anyone else having trouble? Anyway because I can't get in there I can't post this in the forum. I had trouble late last night so I couldn't go blog hopping.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so creative with your pics! I love this! I too can't get into DST - I was just going to ask about that...LOL It went down for me late last night.

Susan said...

That wire looks so neat. I wouldn't have thought of that for a picture. DST has been down for me, too, since yesterday--Explorer tells me it cannot connect.

Erika said...

Wow, what a colorful picture! So cool. :)