Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Day 70 - Playing with Light

Photobucket

I'm thinking of submitting a photo in a contest for pets so today I needed to work on that. So I had Lexie by our patio doors where the morning light is coming in putting nice highlights on her fur. This isn't one I would submit but I love the light catching the different colors of her fur. She is a light chaser and the light was reflecting off my camera screen so she was looking at the light on the carpet.

Photobucket

I really like how the light was reflecting on this one and I think this is the one I will submit. What do you think?

7 comments:

Unknown said...

She is a great model! Love them both.

Anonymous said...

Those are beautiful! I LOVE the lighting on the B&W - my choice for your submission. Good Luck!!!

Laura said...

Beautiful photo!! Love the light work!

gabs-art said...

awesome!

Erika said...

Wow, it is absolutely gorgeous! I like the first one too, nice colors. Our dog Ebba is also a light chaser, she looks so funny staring into the wall where the reflection was.

Susan said...

I like both of these. In the first one, the dog looks like she is really thinking about something serious or sad. Both are beautiful and nice lighting on each.

Hanizeyecandy said...

Great photo! love them both!