Saturday, March 7, 2009

Day 66 - Who Me?

Photobucket

When I was taking pictures the other day Lexie just had to have hers taken too. When ever I get out the camera she has to see what is going on. So she posed really nice for this one.

Yesterday was a bust after I went to the eye doctor it took forever for my eyes to get back to not being dilated. My pupils where huge, I should have taken a picture of that to show you but didn't think of it until just now. So there was no computer work until they got back to normal as the light hurt my eyes to much.

2 comments:

Susan said...

Beautiful dog. She knows she's a beauty. I had the same experience a month ago with my eyes. Fortunately, I dug around in the car and found some sun glasses or I wouldn't have been able to open my eyes to drive. I had never had that before. Hope you are better today.

gabs-art said...

she really knows she is a beauty. hope your eyes are okay now?