Thursday, March 12, 2009

Day 71- Sharing

Photobucket

Photobucket

I guess pets are no different that humans when it comes to sharing. This is something that is really hard for us. it is something that does not come natural, it must be learned. It is in our human nature to be selfish so we must work hard to over come this. I have met many generous individuals through the years but there are those you meet in life that everything has to be centered on them. Obviously they did not learn the lesson about sharing.

I hope that you have!!!

4 comments:

~*Jennifer*~ said...

That's so funny how they look so vicious LOL I've learned to share! :)

Erika said...

I agree, it is important to be able to share, and important that we learn this to our kids. And pets! ;) Cute pictures!!

Anonymous said...

Sweet photo of your dogs. Sharing is caring as barney would say.

Melly said...

Sweet photo of your dogs,love it