Friday, February 13, 2009

Day 44 - Rosacea Skin Program

Photobucket

These products are my skin treatment program for Rosacea. The Sher System is known as the only effective drug free alternative for acne and rosacea. The products work interactively, incorporating water therapy.

I hated taking drugs for my rosacea and all they were doing was thinning my skin making it even redder. So in turn you pile on more makeup trying to cover up the redness. So I went on a search to find something better and stumbled on the "Sher System"
Even my husband noticed a big difference and won't let me get out of my products. It is a little expensive to get started but it is worth every penny. I spent more on prescription medicines that were not working and there are side effects from those.

If I tell someone now that I have rosacea they don't believe me because I now have a clear complexion.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Great you have found something that works, and that your dh is so supportive too :)

~*Jennifer*~ said...

That's awesome you found a treatment that works and drug free to boot!

Anonymous said...

Oh I might have to check that out! Glad you have something that works without 14 layers of make-up!
I have a challenge for you on my blog! :)

Petra said...

great you found this natural solution for your problem...glad it works, sounds great!

gabs-art said...

so glad it works for you! have a great day!

Chreamps said...

Thanks for the link, Emma, I just may check that out for my son's acne - always love natural versus all that other stuff.

So glad that you found something that works. That has to be such a relief.

Those winds were bad and glad they're gone. Now just back to the cold weather and mud, instead of snow (LOL)!

Hope you have a great weekend and Valentine's Day!

Karen I said...

It is great that you found something that works. How frustrating it must've been before you found it.