Thursday, April 2, 2009

Day 92 - Budding Promise

Photobucket


As you can see I'm back on blogger today my other blog is down and I won't get a response back for 24 hrs. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr I switch my blog over to my web site thinking it would be better than here. I guess I will see how it goes as to what I do with it.

This is my picture for today. This is our lilac bush starting to bud out from the winter. We aren't sure how well it will do as it has gotten really out of shape so my dh really cut it back. His Mom said he probably killed it but doesn't look that way.

9 comments:

Petra said...

lovely photo, I can feel the spirng in it! :)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! I so wish we had that weather. :)

~*Jennifer*~ said...

Our tulips are just starting to come up. Lilacs are beautiful flowers!

gabs-art said...

oh yes, it is spring a! YEAH!

Erika said...

Beautiful photo! Great DOF. It is so lovely to see the buds again, and it looks like your bush have survived the trimming.

~Susie~ said...

This is a gorgeous photo!! Spring is here :))

Jennifer said...

This is beautiful! What a great spring shot.

Unknown said...

Great shot...

Susan said...

I just love the smell of lilacs. I hope you get lots of pretty flowers.